Location: East Providence,
Internal Number: REQ-021673
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You've got a passion for patient care. You're personable, professional, and confident that nobody can find a vein like you. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
LOCATION: Serving Rhode Island
HOURS: 11:30am-8:00pm; Monday - Friday
FULL TIME: 40hrs - Benefits Eligible
In this role, you will:
- Perform venipuncture on nursing home patients
- Provide exceptional patient care and customer-focused service
- Pick up and transport non-blood specimens
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Formal training in phlebotomy procedures and techniques with internship experience/100 sticks
- Valid Driving Record, valid/active drivers license, auto insurance, and auto registration required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
- Certification from the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
- Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
We'll give you:
- Paid mileage reimbursement
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
East Side Clinical Laboratory, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.