Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Exciting opportunity for an Adult/Geriatric Psychiatrist to join an established practice in west central Pennsylvania!
Conemaugh Physician Group, located in Johnstown, PA--just 70 miles east of Pittsburgh, is looking for a BC/BE Adult/Geriatric Psychiatrist to join our experienced staff in providing services in the inpatient setting at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center and outpatient setting--located less than 2 miles from the hospital. Experienced physicians as well as new graduates welcome to apply.
- 12-bed IP Geriatric Psychiatric Unit at Conemaugh Memorial
- Geriatric Fellowship training preferred but not required if candidate experience in Geriatric Psychiatry
- Experienced team: 2 Psychiatrists (1 IP only, 1 IP/OP), 1 NP 1 PA, 1 OP Psychologist
- Strong support staff: RN's, LPN, MHT's, OA's, Social Workers, Activities Coordinator, Psychiatric Assessment Coordinators, RN Case Managers, Clinical Associates, Psychiatric Nurse Educator, Recreational Therapist
- 10 Call days per month
- One weekend per month
- Weekday call: must be available by phone 5pm-8am; No clinic call requirements
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility - home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.