Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health, and other employed team members.
Join Landmark to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, action-oriented, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform healthcare for our communities.
The Manager, Health Services is the nursing leader for a specific Landmark market, and partners closely with the Market Health Services Director, Executive Director, Market Medical Director and Office Operations Manager to formulate market-level strategy and generate outcomes. The Manager reports directly to the Health Services Director. In addition, the Manager has a dotted reporting line to the Clinical Operations team, which is a shared function across all Landmark markets.
If you are located in Atlanta, GA market, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversees the care management team, which is comprised of Telephonic RN Care Managers, Health Care Ambassadors, Social Workers, and other allied clinical staff
- Directs the care management team who are responsible for core clinical processes, such as effective care planning, transitions of care management, quality outcomes, and care collaboration with health plans and community providers
- Leads quality initiatives for the market and represents the market on the company’s Quality Council Committee
- Interfaces with health plan leadership by reporting on key clinical initiatives and outcomes, and through clinical case reviews
- Reviews and audits patient charts for required documentation of the Nurse Care Managers and Ambassadors
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Hold a GA RN License in the State(s) where you will practice. RN License must be current, active, unrestricted, and unencumbered
- Progressive Nursing experience in a clinical practice, hospital, clinic, home care, or hospice care
- Demonstrated increasing leadership, supervisory/management experience in a health care setting
- Case management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Data Analysis and Reporting (e.g. Executive Dashboard)
- BSN, MBA or Business experience
- Critical Care experience
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.