Location: Clyde, North Carolina
Haywood Regional Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Clyde, North Carolina (30min from Asheville) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to grow our established outpatient practice. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- General neurology with option to practice sub-specialty training especially in epilepsy, memory and movement disorders, MS
- Established, turn-key, outpatient only practice
- inpatient consults are welcomed but nt required
- Welcome proficiency with EEG, EMG and Botox
- Employed position
- Join a busy, Harvard Neurologist
- Join a large MSG that houses IM, GI, Rheum, and Neurology
- Office is conveniently located close to hospital
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus - $20k
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Haywood Regional Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital, offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services alongside Haywood Regional Health and Fitness Center, Outpatient Care Center, hospice facility and two urgent care centers. The main campus is comprised of 154-beds, is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center, and Center of Excellence from the Addario Lung Cancer Foundation. As part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, HRMC is supported by Duke University Health System's world-renowned leadership in clinical excellence and quality care.
Located just 25 miles west of Asheville, Clyde offers the North Carolina version of cozy, small town America while surrounded by the Smoky Mountains.