Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting another outstanding Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join our large, established group
Experienced Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine Physicians and Fellows who are interested in this unique opportunity are encouraged to apply!
- Join Delaware's premier health system and provide ICU care along with outpatient pulmonary medicine
- Provide intensivist care at any of three nearby ChristianaCare hospital campuses while treating outpatient pulmonary patients at ChristianaCare's Union campus in Elkton, MD
- ICU time is all days with no nights or call plus a Monday - Friday schedule for outpatient pulmonary with no nights or call
- Take advantage of robust support from a group that includes 12 Critical Care Physicians, 20 Advanced Practice Nurses, and 2 Pulmonary physicians who share outpatient desktop coverage
- Choose to live in Maryland, Delaware, or Southeastern Pennsylvania
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 By Modern Healthcare
- Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2022
- Achieved Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2022
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, plus sign-on bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks + of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.